Thursday, January 17, 2013

Computer Crash...........OH NO!!!

This is an attempt to see if I can get another couple of layouts posted that I did a couple of weeks ago. This was pre-crash with my computer. I don't know what was wrong with it but it was driving me crazy and I had to call Tech Support. Don't get me started on that, suffice it to say that I don't relish talking to someone from India and trying to fix something as complicated as a computer. Not Good!!! After 4 hours on the phone I had to hook up my external harddrive and back up files for the tech so that he could restore the operating system to factory. Lost my Adobe 10 that came with the computer along with other software...........Not Happy!

So without further ado.....here are a couple of layouts. I did some of my pictures from my first recital. I was 6 years old in these pictures and now I know why I have never been carded.....I have always looked older. Then I have a layout of Aiden and Logan.....how cute are they?





That's it for now, I am sure I will be at this desk for a good week trying to restore all of my files and images. I am trying to get all of my Silhouette images from various sources. I am waiting on Kerri Bradford to get copies of the files I have gotten from her. She has the best out there and I love her work!! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh lordy, so sorry to hear of your computer problems! Went through a similar situation a few months ago. Very disheartening! Good luck! Love your layouts! They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete