Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Having fun scrapping again!

I have joined an online class, Remix, at Shimelle.com. This class has really inspired me to start scrapping again in a big way. The first layout is of Aiden when he was 2 around Easter time. I used a trio of main colors for a bright and fun layout. I love how this came together. The second layout is totally different and was scraplifted from MichelleS. She has a layout on the class gallery that I totally stole from. I have never done this kind of scrapping before and I am hooked! I can see how this will really be my go to style for those one photo opportunities.


Have a great day and I will be back with more to show you!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts! Your Mom looks lovely at this b&w photo! and it was so nice to be scraplifted :D Kind regards from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Susan... you jumped back in with both feet and came straight to the top!! Lovely layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you that is good to hear.

    ReplyDelete