Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday is now Digi-day

Several years ago I started doing digital scrapbooking at JessicaSprague.com. I really loved it but it went by the wayside just as paper and glue scrapping had done. I felt burned out and had no time. I was going through all the images I had on my external harddrive and found this file of web ready pages from several years ago. So on Sundays I will be posting digi-pages from my files. These today are pictures I took from around town. I love how we have a town square and the merchants always have such lovely flowers planted to enhance their storefronts. 

Every fall there is a festival on the square complete with a farmers market, parade and a re-enactment of Jesse James and his gang robbing the bank on the corner. Quite cool! Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are lovely - such great photos and your designs are right up my street :). So sorry you've not been scrapping as much ...

    ReplyDelete