Thursday, October 25, 2012

Running behind....time slips by

It has been a busy week so far and I love when it gets that way. What I don't like is when I oversleep because the alarm doesn't work. I was late getting to my daughters so I could watch my grandson. Luckily she made it to work only one minute late. There is something about getting off on the wrong foot that sets the tone for the day. I just felt as if time was slipping through my fingers faster than I wanted.

I have another layout to share from my class. I love that I could incorporate a Silhouette cut from Kerri Bradford. It looks much like a patchwork quilt.  Lily was 5 in this picture and forgive me Lily but this paper I used is some older paper from the Scenic Route ( they are no longer in business ) Sonoma line that I love but have never used. It had lots of pink in it but I think it is pretty.


Well off to babysit and luckily I am running on time.


2 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this layout! So pretty! What an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love how the Silhouette cut gives it a quilt-like look. :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog as part of the LYB and Xyron blog hop. It's always nice to see a new name. :)

    ReplyDelete