Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fat and Sassy!

I am stuffed from the 2 Thanksgiving dinners we have had since Thursday. We cooked one here for our family of 3 because I like having leftovers. Then we had our family Thanksgiving at Jennifer and Jamies house. As usual, it was amazing and I am very Thankful to my daughter for doing all the work for this (with Jamie doing the grocery run). It was lovely to have my brother, Duane, and his wife Michelle and the kids, Dallas, Bret, and Anna Rose along with my mom Juanita to round out the group. I always say the more the merrier and so we had Susie, Jaret, Aiden and Logan; Samantha, Richard, Amelia, Johnnie and his girlfriend Brittany. Oh and not to forget we had Brets girlfriend Savannah. It was a noisy household sharing love, good company and great food!

It is Digi-Sunday again and I wanted to get a few of the layouts posted. I have some from my Remix class to post and I am looking forward to taking Journal Your Christmas on Shimelle.com.


This page is about the Christmas there were two Barbie Cars in my Living Room from Santa, one for Amelia and one for Hope. It was a crazy Christmas with Santa doing a great job as always.


I love this one of the kids and thought this would make a wonderful page. I like doing digital but I still have the first love of paper and glue.


These pictures are of my visits to Santa and my reactions to what was under the tree. I love these photos and the memories they bring back. I was lucky to live during a time of amazing animated window displays, Santa wonderlands, Christmas trains to ride through a magical place to see the fairy princess at Klines and the beautiful lighted crowns that hung above the streets of downtown Kansas City.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Susan... dropping by from Remix... I love love the layouts - especially the one of you. I had almost forgotten the lovely light-lined streets, department store hussle & bussle, and all those other things that seemed to have changed so much in the years since. I've concentrated so hard on grandbabies and being Santa that I've forgotten that once upon a time I was a little girl lost in Christmas enchantment. Thank you so much for reminding me, especially now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nonna, for your wonderful words. I hope we run into each other again now that class is over.

      Delete
  2. just stopping by to let you know that you have won an Echo Park collection kit from my blog (www.CreativelySavvy.blogspot.com) and I just need you to email me at sstring@earthlink.com with your name, collection kit choice, and shipping address and we will get that right out to you! Thanks for visiting my blog!!! Susan Stringfellow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!!!! How cool is this? I love Echo Park and just emailed Susan with my info.....more happy scrapping for me.

      Delete