Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday digi-Scrap 2

Todays post includes an explanation for the name for my blog. It is the story of the Hollow tree. The images were freebies from a blog I used to read and the designer's name is Angelique. Love her work.


This page is about my Grandma and Grandpa Buchanan. This is the only evidence that they were close. It wasn't done to show affection so this was a rare shot. It is also the story of their meeting for the first time in an insane asylum. She was a nurse and he was a cook at the Osawatomie State Hospital.  Thus it is  titled Crazy in Love.



This is a part of the class taken for JessicaSprague.com for her digi-in-deep class. I love her layouts and it is so easy to understand finally the concept of digital scrapping. I can't wait to do more but it will have to wait a bit as I finish up the classes I have going on. That is the beauty of digi scrapping, you can do a little or a lot, get partially finished with a project and it doesn't get ruined waiting for your return, on your desk with the possibility of bent corners or something marring the surface. It is just waiting for you on your hard drive (backed up on an external harddrive for good measure).

Have a great week!







No comments:

Post a Comment