Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Exercising my Civic Duty and Scrap

Thank goodness the election is over for another 4 years and we can get back to political free zones. I voted and am grateful that I live in a country that lets me exercise that freedom. Now on to the fun stuff!  Since I got to stay home today I spent my time scrapping again. It helps keep me out of the kitchen and the food. In fact it is becoming one of my weight loss tools. I can't scrap with messy hands that is for sure and I don't want to start something, quit to eat, and then come back to finish. I like striking while the mojo is hot! This will be a weekend to myself so I will be trying to do a little organizing but face it.....I will be scrapping!

Here is one of Lily and a picture that I love.


Shimelle.com for scrapbooking classes, videos and a wonderful good time


3 comments:

  1. I love your layout! The colors and mix of patterns are gorgeous! You rocked the layering lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the color scheme and the great layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your layering....and such pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete